Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday the 12th and Monday the 13th...

So yesterday for lunch I made a couple more burgers, I love that I was able to make them in the time it would have normally taken me to go somewhere and get a burger (although I do need to get some more toppings...I would like to put something other than just pickle and ketchup on it...maybe some lettace and tomato....and possibly bacon) Although for dinner, I did cave (evil southpark making it look soo good) and had KFC.

Then today, when I got home from work, I made a couple hotdogs on the G.F., not that impressive but still another thing I made myself...although of course, my idiot self, bought the hotdogs but no buns, so it was a little bland, although depending on how I feel later...might make some nachos...we shall see!

Maybe tomorrow, I shall try something new with chicken breast, any ideas??

No comments: